Design professional experienced leading projects from concept to completion, adding value through branding, marketing, and design. Able to balance design and business objectives, and offering expertise in art direction, project management, interactive, and photography.
Photoshop* Dreamweaver Visio Excel*
After Effects Indesign* MS Word* Omnigraffle
Illustrator* Flash PowerPoint* Axure
( * denotes expert skill level )
Art Direction Mobile Wireframing Project management
Branding UI Photography Animation
Design UX Illustration Managing large projects
Senior UX/UI Designer ADP March 2015 - Present
Lead artist on enterprise level scrum team, creating wireframes, prototypes, planning and responding to user testing, working with product managers, conducting experience workshops, and working with developers
- Lead UX/UI designer for enterprise level Human Capital application, incorporating all aspects of Human resource management.
- Applying user testing and user research to reveal insights and roadblocks, helping to identify opportunities for improved ease of use and engagement user.
Senior UX/UI Designer Deloitte September 2014 - Jan 2015
Lead, concept, and create visual platforms employing wireframes, prototypes, and user testing in an Agile production environment.
- Lead UI/UX designer for C*Link, an employee engagement HR platform based on Salesforce.
- Created workflows, wireframes, and final designs as well as managing development.
- The interface led successful presentations to several fortune 100 companies.
UX/UI Designer Freelance: 2005 - present
Provide freelance art direction, design, UI, and project management for corporate clients in conjunction with website and app development. Companies and projects follow:
Georgia Power 2014
Updated the Georgia Power Lakes and Recreation website, participating in all aspects of the process including design, photography, illustration, and coding( HTML and CSS).
LLER tablet app for language learning 2014
Using storyboards and wireframes, mapped out the user experience, designed the user interaction, and generated the final graphic assets.
Performance IT 2005 - 2014
- Designed UI for enterprise level web based applications, creating the interface, graphics and layouts.
- Rebranded RapidFireTools Inc, including website, e-newsletter, collateral, and tradeshow graphics.
Moblty (text marketing) 2012
Assisted brand from ground up, creating logo, website, and UI concepts for backend customer portal.
Zynga 2011 - 2012
Created visual assets for Farmville game, and working with development team created concepts for several projects.
No Limit Media 2012
Created email blasts and promotional invitations for Safeguard( printing and promotion).
Firethorn( a Qualcomm company) 2010
Working with mobile team, created user scenarios and storyboards helping to detail the app usage.
Illustration and UI Eyes Wide Games(Facebook game developer): January 2012- March 2013
Eyes Wide Games is a Facebook game developer with titles including Storage Wars, The Real Housewives, The Walking Dead, and Top Gear. I worked on a creative team concepting and executing art for all aspects of games.
- As lead artist, created the visual style and workflow for background art for the Real Housewives Facebook game.
- anaged background art for the Walking Dead Mobile game, tracking asset creation and mentoring junior illustrators.
Graphic Presentation Specialist ACS (A Xerox Company): April- August 2011
Organized creation and production efforts for a team tasked with delivering 200+ page proposals to state offices in response to RFPs. Proposals promoted ACS’s outsourcing services and solutions for health program administration, healthcare eligibility services, and pharmacy benefits management.
- Tracked, managed, and archived graphic requests for government proposals, creating visual aids as detailed by request specifications; output included images, art, photos, diagrams, charts, and graphs.
- aintained brand standards by educating team on standards, ensuring compliance throughout the entire document.
Illustrator Floyd County Productions: 2009-2011
Worked in the illustration department for the animated show “Archer” (currently airing on FX); created character images and props to be utilized by the animation team.
Made significant contributions to first two seasons of “Archer,” a show that debuted with strong ratings, picked up multiple awards, and now past it’s fifth season.
Art Director BioLab (A Chemtura Company): 2007-2008
Directed two graphic designers for the creative section of marketing and communication services, managing and tracking compliance with deadlines in all project phases; restructured brand standards and established rapport with freelancers and vendors to improve output, resulting in higher quality products and greater client satisfaction.
- Managing two designers, saved $150K from previous year’s design budget, and at the same time improved quality and consistency of design output.
- reated a new workflow, visual interface and improved user experience of online water analysis system.
Creative Consultant Freelance: 2005-2007
Consultant to agencies and in-house clients, handling art direction and project management for companies such as Home Depot, SunTrust Bank, Carrol White, Schawk( formerly Ambrosi), and Cox Communications, and Jackson Healthcare.
Designer/Project Manager – SunTrust Bank Account
- Produced a system to track technical and design issues, improving an automated ad system by identifying issues coming from vendors and helping negotiate discounts on time spent correcting problems.
Art Director– Schawk( formerly Ambrosi Atlanta)
- Worked on team that created design and layout of Home Depot 2007 ROP templates, creating an updated, modular template that could be easily populated with a variety of products across different departments..
Lead Artist – Home Depot Account
- Managed creative direction, merchandise shipping, and final photography for a photo shoot that cost more than $200K to execute; completed the project in less than two weeks from start to finish.
Graphic Designer II Georgia Perimeter College: 2004-2005
BS in Industrial Design – Georgia Institute of Technology 1997